Woodstock Guitars Storage Conditions
If you want to preserve your Woodstock for a long time and keep it active, you should keep to these rules:
- Store and transport your guitar only in its case or bag.
- Avoid high and low temperature and extreme humidity (over 60 %)
- Avoid direct long-time sunlight.
- Do not leave your instrument close to heating equipment, in a car during a hot day, in a cold damp room (cellar, garage).
- Avoid extreme temperature change. In winter, having brought your guitar inside, leave it in its case/bag for a few hours.
Violation of any of these rules may invalidate your warranty.
2-Year Warranty on Woodstock Guitars instrument
IMPORTANT: WOODSTOCK GUITARS RECEIVE THE CLAIMS ONLY FROM AUTHORIZED WOODSTOCK DEALERS.
IF YOU NEED THE REPAIR UNDER GUARANTEE, CONTACT THE WOODSTOCK DEALER, YOU HAVE PURCHASED THE INSTRUMENT FROM.
Woodstock Guitars guarantees that the guitar/bass/ukulele (Instrument) is not defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within 2-year period from date of purchase (Warranty). Warranty is valid only for the original customer (whose name and sign are in the Warranty), and only for Woodstock guitars, purchased from authorized Woodstock dealers. This Warranty covers the repair if your product is found to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within 2-year period, in the exception of the particular conditions clearly shown below.
IMPORTANT: PRESERVE THE RECEIPT, WHICH CONFIRMS THE PURCHASE OF WOODSTOCK GUITAR FROM AUTHORIZED WOODSTOCK DEALERS.
Following positions are beyond the Warranty conditions and are not covered by Woodstock Guitars.
- The wear of frets, nut, bridge saddles, strings and batteries.
- Scratches, color change or loss, finish wear.
- Setup, modifications or any regular service.
- Finish damage, cracks, splits, wood deformation caused by temperature or humidity change, sunlight, fire, moisture, sweat, guitar straps, stands made of vinyl, plastic, rubber or any synthetic material, effect from other chemicals.
- Damage, corrosion or rust caused by chemicals, moisture, salted air or sweat.
- Any damage caused by modification or customization.
- Wear of any guitar part, bag or case, including jacks, controls, switches, neck plates, tuning machines, pickguards, zips, buckles, handles, clasps, bag parts etc.
- Damage caused by natural disasters.
- The instrument which has no serial number or which serial number is damaged.
- The instrument which is purchased not from Authorized Woodstock dealer.
- The instrument which has been serviced not by Authorized Woodstock Service.
Woodstock guitars are not responsible for any damage caused by product being defective due to its function, loss of income or satisfaction or any loss caused by the disfunction of the instrument.